Melbourne International Comedy festival.

The Melbourne international Comedy festival is starting soon.

My comedian friend is doing a show for it again. He has made a sudoku solver using an Excel spreadsheet. For something fun to put on his website.

I thought it would be an interesting challenge to write one in python.

Unfortunately there already appears to be 120million different sudoku solvers already written in python so I gave up. Such is life. After the pyweek2 finished I'm a bit shattered, and programming tasks seem a little hard. I need more sleep.

If you're in melbourne, you might want to check out his comedy show: http://www.grouphug.com.au/tmr/. Last years one was quite funny.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft 3 of, ^Let's write a unit test!^

Is PostgreSQL good enough?

post modern C tooling - draft 6