'Halloween Juggling Pumpkin' published to the chrome web store... I think.

Well, I clicked the publish button, and it seems the 'Halloween Juggling Pumpkin' app has been published to the chrome web store.  I'm quite happy that it is up!

Here is a screen shot of the menu screen.

Well, that wasn't too hard to do after all.


Here is a screenshot of some game play.

Here is the lovely store URL it gave me for the store: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/ndnpdjgfifincamlnbidkagoljbiagcb

This was way less work compared to the intel appup store, which I'm still having issues publishing it. To be fair, their store is still in beta for html5 apps.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft 3 of, ^Let's write a unit test!^

Is PostgreSQL good enough?

post modern C tooling - draft 6