Intel appup progress. Got certificate, looking forward to webkit upgrade.

Well, some good news on the intel appup front.
I finally managed to get my certificate, so I should be able to now sign my apps to upload.  Unfortunately I used firefox to download the certificate, which means that I need to convert files in order to get into the microsoft fomat needed for code signing.  So I’d recommend anyone else use IE8 to save that hassle.
As well, I’ve been reporting my problems with the webkit they use in their forums.  They just gotten back to me, and say they hope to use the latest webkit (which should include a year of webkit bug fixes and feature additions).
So now, I’m going back to trying to submit my app again.  I hope that it gets through!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Draft 3 of, ^Let's write a unit test!^

Is PostgreSQL good enough?

post modern C tooling - draft 6